Top 5 Tips For Improving Body Language – Legs
Now that you now what to look for and what to avoid when it comes to leg positions and body language, I’m going to reveal my top 5 tips improving body language , helping boost confidence and sex appeal:
- Weight on one foot. Never cross your legs when you’re standing, instead stand with your legs apart and your weight on one foot. It gives an air of confidence whilst making your body appear tauter and accentuates your hip to weight ratio.
- Cross your legs. When you see someone you’re interested in let your legs do the talking. Casually cross your leg whilst pointing your foot towards the person you think is attractive. This will increase your muscle tone and send a subconscious signal that you’re interested.
- Keep still. Excessive leg and foot movements convey negative emotion (uncertainty, anxiety, nerves, and deception) whereas still, relaxed legs and feet or purposeful movement (such as slowly kicking your leg up and down whilst looking at that attractive guy) is often a sign of a more confident, relaxed attitude.
- Put your best foot forward. When you’re sitting place your feet slightly out in front rather than under the chair or wrapped around the chair legs. You’ll appear more interested, attentive and confident. It will also do wonders for your posture.
- Legs together. When sitting whether your legs are crossed or uncrossed, keeping your legs parallel is the most attractive position. This being said, it is a position keep in mind when you are looking to impress, as it can be slightly uncomfortable over long periods of time
Katia Loisel is an internationally recognised dating, relationship and body language expert with over 19 years experience in the TV Industry. She is the co-author of the bestselling How To Get The Man/Woman You Want and has conducted a widely published five-year global study into dating and mating patterns.
A sought after media commentator, spokesperson and host, Katia has been interviewed over 1,000 times by media outlets worldwide. Her production credits include programme creation, development and production of various dating and relationship related TV shows for the Australian and US market and a global online ‘how to’ campaign for the dating and relationship market that generated over 12 million views.
Katia is the Founder of The Love Destination, and is on a mission to empower and inspire, bringing more love and good news into the world.