About Dr. Cris Beer
Dr. Cris Beer BBioMedSci, MBBS (hons), FRACGP, member ACNEM, member AIMA, Personal Fitness Trainer As an expert in nutritional medicine Dr. Cris specialises not just in the prevention and treatment of illnesses, but in the attaining of optimum health. She has particular interests in hormone health, weightloss, fatigue and sleep problems, digestive issues, as well as women’s health. Dr. Cris holds qualifications in medicine, biomedical science, integrative and nutritional medicine, health coaching, as well as personal fitness training. She was the health consultant for The Biggest Loser retreat and is sought after by the media for regular commentary. She currently practices at The Medical Sanctuary on the Gold Coast. Dr Cris is a regular contributor to L’amour TV and plans to release her first book ’52 Simple Habits to Better Health’ in 2015.
Dr. Cris Beer Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide