About Dr Dain Heer
Dr Dain Heer is an internationally renowned author, speaker and facilitator of consciousness and change. For over 15 years, he has been inviting people to embrace their true greatness—people from every culture, country, age and social strata of society. Originally trained as a chiropractor, he has a completely different approach to healing by facilitating people to tap into and recognise their own abilities and knowing. In his talks and workshops, he uses a unique set of tools and provides step by step energetic processes to get people out of the answers, conclusions and judgments that are keeping them stuck in a cycle of no choice and no change – leading them into the moments of awe that have the power to change anything.
Dr Dain Heer Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide