There’s always a better way to do things. And after 35 years practicing as a clinical psychologist and counseling thousands of married couples, eHarmony CEO and founder Dr. Neil Clark Warren came to believe that there was a better way to finding love than letting luck determine your fate. From his experience in clinical work, Dr. Warren observed that if people were matched based on compatibility they would have more satisfying relationships. These early observations eventually led to the launch of eHarmony in 2000, a dating site which put personality at the centre of its matches. eHarmony scientists studied thousands of couples, working with them to understand what makes for happy, long-lasting relationships. With their results eHarmony developed its unique 29 Dimensions of Compatibility, a breakdown of individual characteristics which form the foundation for eHarmony’s patented Compatibility Matching System®. Unlike other dating sites, eHarmony narrows down the world of possibilities to a personal A-list of meaningful, compatible matches that get singles closer to finding a meaningful relationship.
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide