About Iona Yeung
Hi my name is Iona, I’m a relationship coach for single women but before I get into my story, lets talk about you. Isn’t it hard to be single? I mean just having to bear with blind dates, bad dates…having to explain why you’re rocking up to another family event solo, dealing with the loneliness is hard even for tough cookies. And then there’s that nagging little fear that you may end up alone with a few cats and dogs…It’s hard being the single woman all the time but it doesn’t have to be… Sometimes it takes one breakup to change your perspective on life and love. For me, it was the breakup of 2013. It taught me everything I knew about going from single to engaged and having a ton of fun along the way. I write about attraction, dating, breakups and everything in between.
Iona Yeung Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide