About Leann Middlemass
Leann Middlemass is a teacher of Emotional Wellness, who spent 10 years studying under Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad) and went on to become a property consultant and self managed super fund advisor. Leann’s passion in teaching financial literacy and running hundreds of seminars on wealth creation led to the production of her CD “How to start and manage your own super fund” and book “Buy first buy right” for property investors. In 2009 Leann suffered a near mental breakdown that drastically changed the direction of her life. The pain and suffering she experienced brought her to the brink of suicide. Her story of courage and success is detailed in her book “You are your own Destiny.” Leann now teaches just how powerful ‘emotional baggage’ can be and by using her tips and techniques she helps clients forge a new a life and a new Destiny.
Leann Middlemass Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide