About Lisa McInerney
My name is Lisa – aka Mummy to the 2 best little boys and a new little princess. I know. I’m a busy Mum, Chiropractor, baking addict and blogger. I like to consider myself a modern take on the vintage house wife. I love to bake, sew and crochet; all whilst wearing pearls! My website was created for guilt ridden home cooks to help make healthy changes to their lives; one guilt-less dessert at a time. All my cooking is Gluten Free (I have been gluten intolerant for 13 years) and I aim to be Paleo/Clean as much as possible.
Lisa McInerney Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide