About Lorraine Woods
Lorraine Woods is the Co-Founder and Owner of South Pacific Private, Australia’s leading mental health and addiction treatment facility. Inspired by her own experiences, she and her husband Bill established South Pacific Private in 1993 as a selfless act to improve the community and offer opportunities for people to recover from their addictions. Twenty years later, and now in her seventies, Lorraine is still a familiar face in the corridors and the patients find inspiration in her story. She still regularly lectures and sometimes still holds group therapy or meetings.
Lorraine Woods Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide