About Louise Hallinan
Louise Hallinan is the International Award winning Author of “Smart Brain, Healthy Brain”, a Nutritionist and Homeopathic Practitioner and has been working in the health industry for over 10 years. Louise’s mother “Alice” suffered with Alzheimer’s disease for many years. Over the past decade, Louise has been researching memory problems and their causes to find the answers so many are looking for. In honour of her mother, Louise established The Hallinan Memory Clinic in 2013 and the Smart Brain Health Centre in 2014 which specialises in helping those experiencing memory problems or who want to improve their memory and brain health.
Louise Hallinan Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide