About Orsolya Bartalis
Orsolya knows all about setting goals and achieving them. At the tender age of just 16 Orsolya made the decision to live in Australia, migrating here from Budapest a year later on her own. Since then she has discovered half of Australia and has gained vast experience in the customer service, hospitality and real estate industries. She has worked with the best of the best in the Hanuman Restaurant in Darwin, is inspired by the passion and drive of Jimmy Shu, and loves the integrity that the Neil Jenman approved systems are based on in real estate. With her passion for bringing the best out in people, the last 12 years has seen Orsolya working in Human Resources around the country with Defence Services and the Oil and Gas Construction Industries. Orsolya particularly enjoyed working with people in evaluating their career priorities and inspiring them to set goals for their personal development, as well as aiding WorleyParsons to develop and manage their reward and recognition systems for their remote projects.
Orsolya Bartalis Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide