Sita’s philosophy integrates mindset, emotional awareness, and functional healing techniques to rebalance and reconnect to the body’s own intelligence; its unique language and wisdom.
About Sita Huber
Sita Huber is a Functional Medicine Nutritionist, host of Eat in Love , health writer, mother and founder of Mind Body IQ, a nutrition education hub with an edge. With a background in yoga and a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine, Sita focuses on our relationship with food and the power of the brain-gut connection. Sita’s philosophy integrates mindset, emotional awareness, and functional healing techniques to rebalance and reconnect to the body’s own intelligence; its unique language and wisdom. Having overcome her own stressful life events and chronic health issues, Sita understands these are tools we can all learn from. By embracing our imperfections and nourishing our love of food, rather than depriving ourselves, we can create long term health. Sita is available for private consultations in person, and over Skype to anywhere in the world.
Sita Huber Articles
Connect With Us
- How To Be Irresistibly Kissable
- Job Interview Confidence Hacks
- Kissing – The Ultimate Relationship Boost
- The Power of Eye Contact in Love and Dating
- Job Interview Tips for Introverts
- How to Reduce First Kiss Nerves
- Job Interview Body Language Mistakes to avoid
- Love Destination CEO Katia Loisel joins industry leaders as a speaker at the OTT Executive Summit
- Job interview and feeling anxious? Here’s how to overcome those job interview nerves.
- Aussie on-demand service Love Destination launches new linear channel on Plex to 220 countries worldwide