Are you curious about how your body works when it comes to love and libido?
Turn down the heat to turn up the heat with these raw foods that will supercharge your sex drive.
Here are 8 natural libido boosters you will love:
- Maca root is a traditional libido booster and hormone balancer from peru.
- Chocolate is an aphrodisiac and is high in arginine which promotes blood flow.
- Brazil nuts are the greatest source of selenium needed for healthy testosterone.
- Vanilla bean is an ancient aphrodisiac and vitality booster.
- Ginger stimulates circulation and is a potent aphrodisiac.
- Nuts contain zinc for activating hormone reactions and healthy testosterone levels.
- Fats make up the core structure of all hormones and cell communication
- Cinnamon is great for blood flow and stimulating the connections within the body.
Sita Huber is a Functional Medicine Nutritionist, host of Eat in Love , health writer, mother and founder of Mind Body IQ, a nutrition education hub with an edge. With a background in yoga and a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine, Sita focuses on our relationship with food and the power of the brain-gut connection. Sita’s philosophy integrates mindset, emotional awareness, and functional healing techniques to rebalance and reconnect to the body’s own intelligence; its unique language and wisdom.
Having overcome her own stressful life events and chronic health issues, Sita understands these are tools we can all learn from. By embracing our imperfections and nourishing our love of food, rather than depriving ourselves, we can create long term health. Sita is available for private consultations in person, and over Skype to anywhere in the world.