Who said that tasty chocolate treats had to be bad for you? This deliciously mouthwatering gluten free, dairy free, rose infused coconut rough slice recipe by Carly Hicks doesn’t just taste good, it’s actually good for you. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. rose water
- 3 tbsp. cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Cacao butter melted
- 4 tbsp. Cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. Rice syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. rose petals
- Place the cacao powder and shredded coconut in a mixing bowl and stir through.
- Add in the cacao butter, cashew, rice syrup and rose water and stir through until it forms a paste.
- Lay the mixture out flat on a sheet of baking paper and then gently sprinkle the rose petals on top.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes and then cut into sections and store in the fridge.
Carly Hicks is a Health and Wellness Entrepreneur and Food Intolerance Recipe Creator.
Being diagnosed with an Autoimmune Disorder at 24 helped Carly find her passion for creating healthy recipes, her love of natural remedies to heal the body, and how the importance of living a healthy lifestyle has allowed to heal from within.
She’s a Naturopath in the making and now on a mission to help show others how to take control of their health through healthy food choices and lifestyle changes.
If you suffer from food intolerance’s, looking to get that spark back in your life, or just looking for some tasty nourishing meals, then Carly has you covered.